The finance sector is known to house large amounts of sensitive information, which is often harvested once an attack becomes successful. As such a rich source for data, attackers are lured to the Financial Ecosystems, if not to the banks themselves.
Threat actors hoping to find cracks in an ecosystem usually hit third parties to harvest information, hoping to lead them to larger organizations. The effect of a cyber event quickly multiplies in an ecosystem, even creating a ripple effect and extending to other victims.
In this report you will find;
- Top third-party Financial Sector vendors across 10 different verticals
- Analysis of financial risk using comparable numbers of sensitive records shared
- How the risk fluctuates with or without internal access granted to the third party
- Average risk vs. maximum risk, and why it’s important
- Steps to manage third-party risk