Black Kite’s Parser
- Requires vendors to complete numerous questionnaires
- Modified, custom questionnaires can be labor intensive and complicated
- Vendors’ established policies place an added burden to parse and analyze
- Tedious for all parties involved
Automated with unique
- Consumes virtually any compliance document – SOC2, PenTests, and even questionnaire responses
- Parses documents within seconds using cyber-aware AI and maps content to 15 standardly supported compliance frameworks including NIST, GDPR, ISO27001, and more
- Immediately get a comprehensive view of your vendors’ compliance with a framework and identify the gaps in their procedures
- Natural language processing model correlates vendor cybersecurity findings to 15 industry regulations and standards
- Recognizes more than 130 different languages and trained to be cyber-aware
Black Kite Enterprise Frameworks
Automate compliance to a customized set of standards and controls.
As sophisticated TPRM programs know, no one single compliance framework (e.g., NIST, GDPR) covers all of their compliance needs. That’s why Black Kite created a way for our customers to create a completely custom framework unique to your organization. Pull controls from any of our 15 standardly supported frameworks or create your own.
With Black Kite Enterprise Frameworks, organizations can tailor compliance assessments to their exact needs. And, by leveraging Parser 2.0’s cyber-aware AI to parse and score compliance documentation (compliance policies, SOC2’s, and even questionnaire responses!), you can automate the vendor onboarding process and reduce review times from days to minutes.
Black Kite Compliance Gap Analysis
Provides a report of the controls that don’t meet a specified level of satisfactory compliance.
When used with Black Kite’s Parser 2.0, it reduces the number of questions you need to ask vendors and compliance controls that need further analysis.