Sign up for alerts on new episodes
- Talking with the former Director of Cybersecurity Coordination for the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security | Ep. 8 with Mike BrownJeffrey speaks with the former Director of Cybersecurity Coordination for the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security, Mike Brown, about strategic, tactical, and operational cybersecurity.
- With a plethora of emerging AI, where does the cybersecurity industry stand? | Ep. 7 with Eric CowperthwaiteMusicals, emerging AI, and understanding the risk within your third-party ecosystem. Our guest this week is Eric Cowperthwaite, COO at Threathunter.ai by Milton Security.
- Black and white films, photography, risk quantification, FAIR, (ROI), the business case for risk, risk scenarios, sea monsters, and PII. Our guest this week is David Elfering, Sr. VP and Sr. Cybersecurity Specialist at Marsh.
- It’s the dog that caught the car – how can security programs properly mature? | Ep. 5 with Dave LewisJohn wick, curiosity, organizational changes over time, security debt, risk appetite, chatGPT, dogs running around, and taking security seriously. Join Jeffrey Wheatman and Dave Lewis, (Global Advisory CISO at Cisco), as they discuss what it means for security teams to mature and address accepted risks that need to be revisited. As security is taken more […]
- Third party attacks, common ways hackers target companies, Turkish movies, outsmarting the bad guys, and the trajectory of 2023 data breaches. Listen to episode four as Jeffrey Wheatman and the Head of Research at Black Kite, Ferhat Dikbiyik discuss the latest Third Party Data Breach report (and its astonishing findings).
- People, process, tools, tech, Ocean’s Eleven, movie remakes, and a recession. Security is people-centric, and tools cannot exist independently. Learn why we must humanize our problems first. Tune into episode 2 with Jeffrey Wheatman and guest Brian Reed (Senior Director of Cybersecurity Strategy at Proofpoint).
- Hackers, curiosity, security, pen-testers, kindness, analogies and Hollywood criminals. Welcome to the first episode of Risk and Reels with Jeffrey Wheatman, featuring Jayson Street (OG Pen Tester and Chief Chaos Officer for Trusec), a self-proclaimed hacker.
- It's me, Jeffrey. And the first three episodes of my new podcast release on February 13th. I want YOU to tune in and experience the fun and knowledge shared every week. I am inviting fellow cyber security experts and icons in the field to chat about relevant topics (plus all things cinema!) Stay tuned.